How to Block SMS Spam on iOS 11
SMS spam is something that contagion elegant much people who has an Indian SIM (subscriber identity module) card, and even those who live abroad. Be it frauds, asking you to buy shares in companies to double your wealth, or just your neighbourhood store sending promotional messages, these messages get more annoying by the day and not solely do they spam with notification, message texts additionally get in the method of i Message since Apple’s messaging also uses the similar Messages app.
These steps will help you block spam texts on iOS 11
- Download an SMS spam blocking app (we’ve mentioned our favourites below).
- Go to Settings > Messages.
- Under Message Filtering, tap Unknown & Spam.
- And select the spam blocking app you want to use.
- SMS spam blocking apps on iOS 11.
There are a lot of messages spam blocking apps on the App Store and we used many of them since the launch of iOS 11 to figure out which ones work the best. These three apps are our favourites. There are SMS Shield, SMS Checker and VeroSMS.